EVERSAFE range of Mobile AFFF Foam Fire Extinguishers is certified to BS EN 1866 and is manufactured under an ISO 9001 approved Quality System. It is designed to protect people and property at high risk areas where the potential for large-scale fire is always present. Mobile units have remarkably greater extinguishing agent capacities than portable extinguishers, and are highly maneuverable and can be easily operated by just one person.
EVERSAFE Mobile AFFF Foam Fire Extinguishers are effective on B class hydrocarbon fuel fire such as oil, petroleum, aviation fuel, and is particularly suitable where fast knockdown is essential. AFFF Foam is compatible with all dry powders. Its excellent wetting characteristics make it useful in combating Class A fire as well. It is recommended for use in refineries, airports, vessels, chemical plants, offshore platforms, garages, warehouses, farms and heavy manufacturing areas.
- Designed to protect people and property at high risk areas where the potential large-scaled fire is present.
- Recommended for airports, vessels, chemical plants, offshore platforms, garages heavy manufacturing areas, refineries, warehouses, electrical plants and etc.
- Remarkably greater extinguishing agent capacities.
- Highly maneuverable and can be easily operated by one single person.
- Tested and certified to BS EN1866, Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and Marine Equipment Directive (MED).