Manual Call Point System Sensor:
These manual call points connect to non-addressable fire detection control and indicating equipment, or to addressable fire detection control and indicating equipment that can accept non-addressable devices. The pressure-activated displacement element provides a safe and convenient way for building occupants to manually initiate a fire alarm condition.Resetting the manual call point is achieved by inserting a key through the underside of the unit to replace the operating face to the quiescent position.These range of manual call points provide fire detection and alarm system designers with a Standards-compliant, economical product for life safety and property protection applications.
- Pressure activated displacement element provides a safe user experience functionality.
- Integral alarm indicator.
- Resettable with simple key operation functionality.
- Suitable for indoor use functionality.
- Wide operating voltage range functionality.
- Compatible with 2-wire and 4-wire fire detection and alarm systems functionality.
- Easy & Fast installation
- Low maintenance cost.